On February 8, 2021 EnorChile, through its Control Center, began operating the Santa Isabel Solar Plant, making its first connection to the National Electric System (SEN) through the Ana María Substation. This 150 MW solar plant belongs to TSGF SpA and is located in the Antofagasta Region.
- Electricity demand forecast achieves 97.5% accuracy
- EnorChile began operations at the Ana María Substation (Santa Isabel Solar Plant).
- EnorChile develops artificial intelligence-based predictive generation models for solar and wind power plants
- EnorChile obtains certification in ISO 9001:2015; 14001:2015 and 45001:2018.
- EnorChile and Cabo Leones III Wind Farm